In the must-see tie of the weekend, Borussia Dortmund host neighbours and fierce rivals FC Schalke 04 in the 87th Bundesliga Revierderby on Sunday afternoon (kick-off 15:30 CET/14:30 GMT).
Check out our dedicated pages for Revierderby stars Marco Reus, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Mats Hummels.
- For the first time since 2009/10, neither Dortmund nor Schalke are playing in the UEFA Champions League.
- It is the start of an intimidating run of fixtures for Schalke, with games against FC Bayern München and Bayer 04 Leverkusen following on Matchdays 13 and 14 respectively.
- In the last ten competitive fixtures between these two there have been 39 yellow cards, but no sendings off.
- While both teams have conceded 13 goals so far this term, Dortmund have scored more than twice as many as Schalke have (32 to 14).
- BVB have scored an average of 3.4 goals at home in the Bundesliga this season, while Schalke have netted an average of just 1.2 goals on the road.
Dortmund: Bürki - Ginter, Sokratis, Hummels, Schmelzer - Weigl, Gündogan, Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Castro - Aubameyang
Schalke: Fährmann - Junior Caicara, Neustädter, Ayhan, Aogo - Goretzka, Ayhan - Sane, Meyer, Choupo-Moting - Huntelaar