As holders of the unwanted title of the Bundesliga's leakiest backline in 2015/16, VfB Stuttgart will be looking to make amends on Sunday when they host surprise package SV Darmstadt 98 at the Mercedes-Benz Arena (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- Stuttgart have conceded 23 league goals already this season – more than ever before in their Bundesliga history.
- Visitors Darmstadt are yet to lose two consecutive games this term.
- Indeed, the promoted side have bounced back from each of their two defeats this season with a victory. Can they do it a third time on Sunday?
- Alongside leaders FC Bayern München, Darmstadt are the only side with an unbeaten away record in the Bundesliga so far in 2015/16 (two wins, two draws).
- The Stuttgart squad sprints more often (247 times per game on average) than any other side. Darmstadt have so far recorded the fewest sprints of any top-flight club (171 per game).
Stuttgart: Tyton - Klein, Baumgartl, Sunjic, Insua - Schwaab - Ferati Rupp - Didavi - Werner, Harnik
Darmstadt: Mathenia - Garics, Sulu, Caldirola, Junior Diaz - Niemeyer, Gondorf - Heller, Rausch - Sailer - Wagner