- Ingolstadt still looking for first victory of season.
- Augsburg hoping to get back on track.
- Die Schanzer boast 100 per cent record against Augsburg in Bundesliga.
Die Schanzer’s last outing on home turf saw them come away with their first point since Matchday 1 despite being 3-1 ahead at one point against Borussia Dortmund, but hopes they could build on this against 1. FSV Mainz 05 on Matchday 9 were dashed by a 2-0 defeat. Still looking for their first win and only one ahead of Hamburger SV at the foot of the table on goal difference, Markus Kauczinski’s side are desperate for the points.
Augsburg have taken just one point from a possible 12 since a 1-0 win over SV Darmstadt 98, meanwhile, ,but Dirk Schuster's men showed promising signs in their 3-1 defeat to FC Bayern München on Matchday 9. Three points on Saturday would ease worries about being dragged into a relegation scrap.
- Ingolstadt are still looking for their first victory in 14 straight Bundesliga games.
- They are yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- Ingolstadt have won both previous meetings between the two sides in the Bundesliga.
- This season, Ingolstadt have only led for a total of 88 minutes, Augsburg for just 60.
- Augsburg are without a win in their last four league outings.
- They have lost their last two games running for the first time under Schuster.