Hanover - Hannover 96 can extend their winning streak to three successive games on Saturday when they host an off-colour Eintracht Frankfurt side that has not tasted victory in six weeks (kick-off 15:30 CEST/13:30 GMT).
- Hannover go into this game on the back of a two-game winning run They haven't yet won three consecutive league matches in 2015.
- For the first time in two months, Hannover do not occupy one of the bottom three places in the standings.
- Frankfurt are currently on a five-game winless streak.
- On average, Frankfurt attacker Alex Meier has scored a goal every 108 minutes this term. That means he is even better than last season when he finished as Bundesliga top scorer with an average of a goal every 116 minutes.
- World Cup winner Ron-Robert Zieler has kept a clean sheet in his last two games in Hannover's goal.
- If Zieler plays it will be his 152nd consecutive Bundesliga outing, meaning he would equal a club record set by Hans-Josef Hellingrath.
Hannover: Zieler - Sakai, Marcelo, Schulz, Sorg - Schmiedebach, Sane - Andreasen, Klaus - Kiyotake - Sobiech
Frankfurt: Hradecky, Chandler, Abraham, Russ, Oczipka – Flum, Reinartz, Stendera – Meier – Seferovic, Castaignos