Ingolstadt - Two of this season’s surprise packages, FC Ingolstadt 04 and Hertha Berlin, will be looking to return to winning ways when they meet on Saturday evening (kick-off 18:30 CEST/16:30 GMT) following defeats on Matchday 9.
This is the first time that Ingolstadt and Hertha play each other in the Bundesliga.
- Hertha, currently fifth in the standings, have lost three times so far this season and each defeat has come away from home.
- Ingolstadt are three rungs below their guests in the table, but have the same number of points (14).
- Only 13 goals have been scored in games involving Ingolstadt this season - the lowest tally in the league.
- The hosts have the least-potent frontline in the division, having scored just six times thus far. However, they have the second-best defence (after FC Bayern München), with just seven conceded.
- This is the 878th match in Bundesliga history.
- Whenever Hertha have played in the same division as Ingolstadt they have gone on to win the championship - albeit in Bundesliga 2 (2010/11 and 2012/13).
Ingolstadt: Özcan - Levels, Matip, Hübner, Suttner - Roger - Groß, Morales - Lex, Hinterseer, Leckie
Hertha:Jarstein - Weiser, Hegeler, Lustenberger, Plattenhardt - Skjelbred - Darida - Haraguchi, Cigerci - Baumjohann, Kalou