Mönchengladbach - In-form Borussia Mönchengladbach can extend their winning run to five straight games when they welcome FC Schalke 04 to Borussia-Park in the final game of Matchday 10 on Sunday evening (kick-off 17:30 CET/16:30 GMT).
- Andre Schubert has won all four of his games in charge of Gladbach. Only two coaches have ever posted longer winning runs at the start of their tenures (Willi Entenmann and Branko Zebec).
- Just three days after this game the teams will face each other in the second round of the DFB Cup.
- The Foals won the corresponding fixture 4-1 last season. That was the last time Schalke conceded more than three goals in a single game.
- Gladbach have already given away six penalties in the Bundesliga so far this season. No team in the league's history has ever conceded seven penalties after ten rounds of matches before.
- Indeed, under Schubert the only goals Gladbach have conceded have come from spot-kicks (four).
- Schalke captain Benedikt Höwedes will make his 200th Bundesliga appearance in this game.
Gladbach: Sommer - Korb, Christensen, Dominguez, Wendt - Dahoud, Nordtveit - Traore, Hahn - Stindl, Raffael
Schalke: Fährmann - Junior Caicara, Matip, Höwedes, Kolasinac - Geis, Goretzka - Sane, Meyer - Choupo-Moting, Huntelaar