Dortmund - Borussia Dortmund's fearsome attack will be relishing the prospect of taking on cellar-dwellers FC Augsburg when the two UEFA Europa League participants meet on Sunday afternoon (kick-off 15:30 CET/14:30 GMT).
- Augsburg have already lost six Bundesliga games in 2015/16 - more than ever before at this stage of a season.
- Only FC Bayern München have scored more goals (29) than Dortmund (24) so far this term.
- These teams last met in February 2015. Since then Dortmund have earned more than twice as many points as Augsburg (50 to 21).
- On average FCA need 18 shots to score a goal so far this season.
- In 2014/15, Augsburg's top scorers were Raul Bobadilla and Tobias Werner, who netted a combined total of 18 goals. This term, however, neither has got off the mark yet.
- Dortmund's current points tally would have been enough to be top of the table in ten past seasons.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang failed to score in a 2015/16 Bundesliga game for the first time on Matchday 9. However, he did provide two assists in a 2-0 victory over 1. FSV Mainz 05.
Dortmund: Bürki - Ginter , Sokratis, Hummels, Piszczek - Weigl, Gündogan - Reus, Kagawa, Mkhitaryan - Aubameyang
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Max - Baier, Kohr - Koo, Halil Altintop, Esswein - Bobadilla