Frankfurt - Surprise early-season front-runners 1. FC Köln travel to Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday (kick-off 15:30 CEST) looking to maintain their impressive start to the campaign.
The Eagles, meanwhile, go into the Matchday 4 clash eager to build on the 4-1 victory over VfB Stuttgart a fortnight ago, which lifted Armin Veh's side into the top half of the table. bundesliga.com has all the essential pre-match information...
- Frankfurt have collected more points in Saturday evening matches (2.3 per game) than any other Bundesliga club since the introduction of this fixture back in 2009
- Köln, on the other hand, have only averaged 0.6 points from games kicking off at 18:30 CEST on a Saturday
- Eintracht have only won one of their last nine encounters with Köln
- The Billy Goats have beaten Frankfurt 12 times away from home. Only Stuttgart have lost more often against Köln in front of their own fans (14 times)
- Köln have also scored more goals in Frankfurt (57) than any other club
- Armin Veh has lost five of his six Bundesliga matches against the Rhineland outfit
- This is Matthias Lehmann's fifth season as a Bundesliga player. The 32-year-old once helped Frankfurt achieve promotion to the top flight
Possible line-up: Hradecky - Ignjovski, Zambrano, Russ, Oczipka - Reinartz - Aigner, Castaignos - Stendera - Meier, Seferovic
Absentees: Anderson (light training), Chandler (meniscus), Kittel (light training)
Possible line-up: Horn - Olkowski, Sörensen, Heinz, Hector - Risse, Vogt, Lehmann, Bittencourt - Zoller, Modeste
Absentees: Mavraj (knee)