Cologne - Featuring no less than six top-flight sides and a handful of Traditionsvereine, EA Sports and FIFA 15 present a virtual prediction of how the Bundesliga's closest-ever relegation battle will play out on Matchday 34 (kick-off 15:30 CEST/13:30 GMT).
To whet your appetite for the eagerly anticipated season finale, here are some interesting facts pertaining to the encounters involving the sides desperately trying to secure their survival.
- Hamburger SV have picked up an average of 1.3 points per game against the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League participants, but even a victory over FC Schalke 04 may not be enough to stay up should VfB Stuttgart beat SC Paderborn 07 and Hannover 96 and SC Freiburg draw with one another.
- Hertha Berlin need just a point to ensure they don't slip into the bottom three on the final day. Since Pal Dardai took over the capital city side have picked up 17 points in 14 games, but are the only side who boast a longer active winless streak (six games) than opponents TSG 1899 Hoffenheim (three games).
- Freiburg are yet to lose an away game against a direct rival in the relegation battle this season, while their hosts on Saturday, Hannover, are without victory on home soil in their last eight outings in front of their own fans.
- Neither Hannover (1974, 1976, 1986 and 1989), nor Freiburg (1997, 2002 and 2005) have ever been relegated due to their results on the final day of the season. Their combined seven relegations have all been set in stone before Matchday 34.
- Following their 1-0 loss to Schalke last weekend, Paderborn dropped into 18th place for the first time in their short Bundesliga history at the most inopportune time considering that the side in last place heading into the final Matchday has always ended up playing in the Bundesliga 2 the following season.
- SC Paderborn 07 have picked up 17 of a possible 27 points in their encounters with Hertha, Freiburg, Hannover, Stuttgart and Hamburg (five wins, two draws, two losses). Stuttgart haven't fared much worse against the same teams collecting 16 points (four wins, four draws, one loss).