Cologne - EA Sports and FIFA 15 present a virtual prediction of the Matchday 27 clash between Borussia Dortmund and FC Bayern München, otherwise known as Germany's Klassiker.
You can click on the video above to see how Saturday's game could pan out, but before that, here are five of the choicest stats to ponder ahead of the weekend's showdown…
- This is the 92nd meeting between these two clubs with Bayern well ahead in the head-to-head stakes with 40 wins.
- Marco Reus has scored seven goals and provided five assists in his 17 games against FC Bayern München for Dortmund and Borussia Mönchengladbach.
- Philipp Lahm has won 14 of his 27 games against Borussia Dortmund, for Bayern and VfB Stuttgart.
- Bayern registered their biggest ever Bundesliga victory to date against BVB, triumphing 11-1 in the 1971/72 season. Gerd 'Der Bomber' Müller was on target four times that day.
- Dortmund clinched their first ever Bundesliga and DFB Cup double at Bayern's expense in 2012, beating the Reds in the Cup final and pipping them to the title. Bayern then gained revenge last season by finishing above BVB in the league and beating them in the Cup final.