Cologne - EA Sports and FIFA 15 present a virtual prediction of Matchday 23's standout game, the Revierderby between Borussia Dortmund and FC Schalke 04 on Saturday (kick-off: 15:30 CET / 14:30 GMT).
Once you've read though the best facts and figures ahead of this fixture, you can then sit back, relax and enjoy how the electronic drama played out....
- The head-to-head Bundesliga record between the two clubs is dead even: from 85 meetings, each side boasts 30 wins apiece, with 25 draws.
- Borussia have won only one of their last seven home meetings against their closest rivals, and only two of the last 15.
- Schalke have conceded 14 penalties against Dortmund, more than against any other team in the division, and have been awarded just six themselves.
- Dortmund's Roman Weidenfeller made his Bundesliga debut against Schalke for 1. FC Kaiserslautern back in November 2000. He is set to play in his 23rd Revierderby, which will bring him level with Michael Zorc as BVB's record derby appearance-maker.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored four times in his last three league games and also scored in the return fixture, a 2-1 win for Schalke.