bundesliga.com has crunched the numbers to bring you the most interesting numerical stories developing in Germany's top flight...
- There have been 71 home victories in the first half of the season, just as many as there were during the previous first season-half. On average, there have been 77 home wins per Hinrunde since the league's inception in 1963.
- By contrast, there have only been 39 away victories so far this season, far fewer than at the same stage last term (47).
- 432 goals have been scored - a rate of fewer than three per game. At the same stage last term, the average was just above three per match (489).
- During the 2013/14 Hinrunde, 58 goals were scored by substitutes. This term, only 40 have come from players introduced from the bench.
- 37 penalties have been awarded so far, much fewer than last season (53). However, 84 per cent of those spot-kicks have been converted (31 of 37) - the sixth highest figure of any Hinrunde to date.
- There have only been 21 dismissals so far this season - the fewest in any Bundesliga campaign since the introduction of the second yellow card rule in 1991. The number of bookings has also decreased this season (546 compared to 569 in 2013/14).
- On average, 43,000 spectators have flocked through the turnstiles per Matchday, which represents the third highest figure in Bundesliga Hinrunde history. Only SC Paderborn 07’s Benteler Arena, which can only accommodate 15,000 spectators, has prevented Germany’s top flight from setting another record.