Cologne - EA Sports and FIFA 15 present a virtual prediction of Saturday’s Matchday 10 highlight, the Klassiker between FC Bayern München and Borussia Dortmund (kick-off: 18:30 CET/17:30 GMT).
To get you into the mood for the Allianz Arena clash, kick back and enjoy the video above, make sure you check out some of the standout facts and figures this fixture has thrown up over the years:
- Dortmund come into the game having lost their last four Bundesliga matches - the worst run of results of any side in the Bundesliga this season and Dortmund's poorest since spring 2000, when they lost a total of six in a row.
- Bayern have dropped points three times already this season - it took them 28 matchdays last term for that to happen - yet they are still setting the pace in the Bundesliga with a four-point advantage over second place, which was only one point at the same stage of last season.
- The gap between Bayern and Dortmund in the current standings is the biggest at this stage of a season in 30 years: 14 points and 14 positions are currently between them. In 1984/85, it was 18 points (using three points for a win).
- Dortmund have lost a total six games so far in the current campaign, more than any other club in the Bundesliga. Never have they been defeated as often in even half of a season under Jürgen Klopp before while only twice have they been beaten so many times in an entire season under Klopp (2009/10 nine times, 2013/14 seven).
- If Dortmund are to qualify for next season's UEFA Champions League, they need to set a new record. They are ten points behind fourth place and no Bundesliga side has managed to recover that gap after nine games of the season.
- Bayern's last Bundesliga defeat came against Dortmund on 12 April 2014, when they lost 3-0 at the Allianz Arena.