Munich - EA Sports and FIFA 15 present a virtual showdown of Matchday 6's much-anticipated local derby between FC Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund (kick-off 13:30 GMT / 15:30 CEST) for your virtual delectation.
Click on the video above to find out who came out on top in this particular version of the first Revierderby of the new season, and while you're at it, why not check out some of the most interesting pre-game statistics ahead of Saturday's clash...
- Dortmund just about have the edge in this fixture historically, boasting 30 wins to Schalke's 29 among the club's 84 Bundesliga meetings, with 25 games being drawn.
- This fixture has produced more yellow cards than any other in the Bundesliga's history. A massive 280 bookings have been dished out at an average of 3.3 per game, way above the league average of 2.5 per game.
- Schalke's biggest win in this fixture was a 6-1 triumph in December 1985, while Dortmund's biggest was a 7-0 success in February 1966.
- Borussia have a better away record at Schalke than they do against any other current top-flight team, with 12 victories.
- BVB have been victors on three of their last four visits to Schalke and recorded a 3-1 win at the Veltins Arena in 2013/14.
- Schalke have conceded 14 penalties against Dortmund, more than against any other club, and have been awarded just six themselves.
- They Royal Blues have shipped six goals scored by strikers this term, the most in the division, but have also netted seven times in the second half of matches, also a league-high.