Munich - EA Sports and FIFA 14 present a virtual showdown of Bayer 04 Leverkusen's Matchday 32 encounter at home to Borussia Dortmund on Saturday afternoon (kick-off 16:30 GMT/18:30 CEST).
To get you in the mood ahead of that heavyweight clash, we've highlighted some of the standout statistics to have emerged from the duo's previous encounters:
- has scored in each of his last three matches against Dortmund, putting a total of five goals past them in those games. Leverkusen will need him at his best if they are to end a six-game winless run at home to Jürgen Klopp’s charges.
- After Leverkusen’s 1-0 victory away to Dortmund on Matchday 15, die Werkself were second in the standings, six points ahead of the third-placed Schwarz-Gelben. The sides’ fortunes have differed considerably since then, with Dortmund now guaranteed to finish at least third as they have a ten-point advantage over their hosts on Saturday.
- In 40 competitive games for Dortmund this term, Marco Reus has been directly involved in 43 goals, either as scorer or provider.
- Stefan Kießling has found the target seven times in 18 outings against Dortmund, but he has only rippled the net once in the last ten matches.
- Leverkusen have won just two of their last 13 games against Dortmund and have lost four of the last six.