Munich - EA Sports and FIFA 14 present a virtual showdown of Matchday 28's curtain-raiser (kick-off 19:30 GMT/20:30 CET) between third-placed FC Schalke 04 and a struggling Hertha Berlin side who have failed to win any of their previous .
Be sure to watch the real thing on Friday night, but in the meantime click on the video above to see how proceedings could play out on the capital city side's trip to Gelsenkirchen, and enjoy a few statistical tidbits surrounding the game.
- Schalke have lost just once in their last 12 league outings: a 5-1 defeat on the road against title-winners FC Bayern München.
- Hertha Berlin's defeat to the record titleholders on Matchday 27 was the first time the capital city side have suffered three straight losses under head coach Jos Luhukay.
- The Royal Blues have collected 22 of a possible 24 points from their last eight home games.
- Schalke have remained unbeaten against Hertha Berlin in their last ten encounters (9W, 1D), currently their longest streak against any Bundesliga outfit.
- Berlin-native Kevin-Prince Boateng spent 12 years with Hertha, but will be unavailable for selection on Friday night after picking up a one-match ban for accumulating five yellow cards this season.
- Hertha have failed to register on the scoresheet in their last six visits to the Veltins Arena. The last player to score for the Old Lady in Gelsenkirchen was Niko Kovac on November 13, 2004.