Munich - EA Sports and FIFA 14 present a virtual showdown of Tuesday evening's Revierderby (kick-off 19.00 GMT/20.00 CET) between second-placed Borussia Dortmund and fierce local rivals FC Schalke 04, who are just one point worse off.
Click on the video above to discover who comes out on top as Dortmund's Neven Subotic took on Schalke's Julian Draxler on EA Sports FIFA 14. While you're at it, why not check out some of the standout statistics below ahead of what is sure to be another epic.
- Schalke have won their last three league games and could climb to second place for the first time under coach Jens Keller if they win in Dortmund. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has scored six in his last three outings.
- After beating Schalke in the first half of the season, Dortmund had an 11 point lead on their neighbours. Now, however, it is down to just one. That is mainly due to Dortmund only collecting seven points in their last seven home fixtures, while Schalke have only lost two of their last 11 away matches (in Munich and Mönchengladbach).
- Dortmund have won 30 matches against Schalke in the Bundesliga, whereas the Royal Blues have triumphed 29 times against die Schwarz-Gelben, so a win on Tuesday would even things up for Jens Keller's side.
- Since the turn of the century, Dortmund have only won two of the 14 home games against Schalke (five draws, seven losses).
- Kevin-Prince Boateng played for Dortmund in the second half of the 2008/09 season (ten appearances, no goals), and is now coming back to Dortmund for the first time.