Munich - Bundesliga Matchday 23 provided another weekend of rip-roaring action, with goal-fests, comebacks and talking points aplenty.
Click here to refresh this page
You can recap all of the highlights below, and stay with us throughout Monday for all the latest news and reactions to the events from Germany's top-flight.
The key events from Matchday 23:
- FC Bayern München made it 48 Bundesliga matches unbeaten after a 5-1 thrashing of FC Schalke 04 in Saturday’s evening game, with the Royal Blues now having lost their last seven league encounters against the Bavarians.
- Borussia Dortmund bounced back from their Matchday 22 defeat to Hamburger SV with a 3-0 victory over in-form 1. FC Nürnberg.
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen suffered their fifth straight defeat in all competitions as Maxim Choupo-Moting grabbed the only goal of the game to seal a 1-0 win for 1. FSV Mainz 05 at the BayArena.
- SV Werder Bremen beat Hamburger SV in the northern derby, FC Augsburg were held to a draw at home by Hannover 96 and Eintracht Braunschweig earned a point against Borussia Mönchengladbach. Click here for our round-up report.
- Hertha Berlin pass up the opportunity to keep the pressure on the teams above them as they played out a goalless draw in the Matchday 23 curtain-raiser against SC Freiburg.
- 1899 Hoffenheim romped to victory over VfL Wolfsburg in Sinsheim on Sunday, with goals from Anthony Modeste (2), Roberto Firmino, Niklas Süle, Sejad Salihovic and Sven Schipplock earning Markus Gisdol's team a 6-2 win.
- Two late goals earned Eintracht Frankfurt a narrow 2-1 win over VfB Stuttgart, who have now lost eight consecutive Bundesliga encounters.
Monday 3 March
That concludes our LIVE coverage of Matchday 23 of the Bundesliga. Thanks again for your company this weekend and make sure you join us on Friday for all the build-up to Matchday 24. See you then!
Ghana play Montenegro in an international friendly on Wednesday.
After another round of goals, assists, shots, crosses and saves, it's hard to keep up with all of the numbers. Our handy Statistics section has all the information you need to keep on top of the latest Bundesliga developments, at the touch of a button.
Sunday 2 March
There's just no pleasing some people...
The line-ups are in for Wolfsburg's trip to Hoffenheim:
Saturday 1 March
Nürnberg have gone 601 minutes without scoring in Dortmund. BVB, however, have only kept one clean sheet in their last six home league matches. Could today be the day
break that particular duck?
Friday 28 February
Schalke have a little fun at FC Bayern's expense ahead of their showdown on Saturday evening:
to tweet in your pre-match predictions to the
Twitter account! The consensus in the
office is that
are set to put their poor home form behind to collect a third win in four games when they host
tonight. Do you agree?
Schweinsteiger's Bayern team-mates
have been called up to the Spain squad for their friendly against Italy next week. Martinez broke the news on Twitter earlier today: