Munich - Looking for the latest news and reaction from Matchday 21 of the world's most popular league?
Click here to refresh this page
Then you've come to the right place. bundesliga.com will be keeping you bang up to date with all the burning issues following another action-packed weekend of football in Germany's top flight.
Monday 17 February
The key events from Matchday 21:
- Hamburger SV have appointed Mirko Slomka as new head coach.
- FC Schalke 04 made it four wins out of four with a narrow 2-1 win over Bayer 04 Leverkusen in Saturday's late encounter.
- Bayern München made it 46 matches unbeaten in the Bundesliga with a 4-0 victory over SC Freiburg.
- Borussia Dortmund recorded their second victory over Eintracht Frankfurt in the space of just four days with a comfortable 4-0 win over the Eagles at the Signal Iduna Park.
- Hamburger SV's survival chances suffered another blow as die Rothosen went down 4-2 at bottom-of-the-table Eintracht Braunschweig, 1899 Hoffenheim cruised to a 4-1 win over VfB Stuttgart and SV Werder Bremen held Borussia Mönchengladbach to a 1-1 draw. Click here for our exclusive round-up of Saturday's action.
- 1. FSV Mainz 05 bounced back from their disappointing 3-0 defeat at VfL Wolfsburg on Matchday 20 with a 2-0 victory over Hannover 96 on Friday.
That concludes the live updates for Matchday 21. We'll be back on Friday where we hope you'll join us for the start of Matchday 22.
Click for the current league table.
Click for the Matchday 22 schedule.
Sunday 16 February
This is how FC Augsburg and 1. FC Nürnberg will be lining up in this afternoon's Bavarian derby (kick-off 15:30 CET):
Hey may already be the Bundesliga's top foreign goalscorer having notched 169 goals in 361 games for current club FC Bayern München and SV Werder Bremen, but 35-year-old Peru forward Claudio Pizarro went on to establish another record yesterday afternoon, recording his 200th win in the German top tier in the win against SC Freiburg.
"#Pizza200 celebrated his 200th Bundesliga win - no current player has more," says this Tweet. Congratulations, Pizza!
For an overview of all the Matchday 21 fixtures, as well as the latest stats and figures to have emerged from the current weekend of Bundesliga action, please follow this link.
Saturday 15 February
The Bundesliga kick-offs are almost upon us, so make sure you check back later on for more updates. In the meantime, click here to find your local television broadcaster and stay on top of all the in-game statistics here.
This afternoon's line-ups:
Before today's top flight action gets underway, we provide you with all the latest from Bundesliga 2 where FC St. Pauli would jump into third if they beat VfL Bochum, while Dynamo Dresden have mid-table in sight againt FSV Frankfurt (kick-off: 13:00 CET).
You can follow the action now on our Live Ticker!
FC Schalke 04's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has Bayer 04 Leverkusen in his sights as the Royal Blues look to close the gap on the second-placed team on Saturday at 18:30 CET. Hear the thoughts of the 'Hunter' courtesy of the official Bundesliga YouTube channel:
Friday 14 February
Friday night's Bundesliga 2 action is over, and there was plenty of drama, in spite of the lack of goals. You can read the individual match reports by clicking on the results below:
Fortuna Düsseldorf 1-1 1. FC Union Berlin
FC Ingolstadt 04 2-0 TSV 1860 Munich
SpVgg Greuther Fürth 1-1 Karlsruher SC
Before tonight's Bundesliga clash between Mainz and Hannover, the race to join them in the top flight next season intensifies with three stand-out Bundesliga 2 fixtures. Second-placed SpVgg Greuther Fürth host fourth-placed Karlsruher SC, 1860 Munich travel to FC Ingolstadt 04 for an intriguing Bavarian derby while Fortuna Düsseldorf have 1. FC Union Berlin as their guests. The games kicked off at 18:30 CET.
Follow the action on our Live ticker here.