A staggering 20 points clear at the top of the league table, a record 22nd Bundesliga crown could and should be sewn up in a matter of weeks, even days, while they are still on for an historic treble with a DFB Cup semi-final and a UEFA Champions League quarter-final still to come.
- FC Bayern have won all nine of their matches in 2013 so far and can equal the record for consecutive wins in a single season if they manage another on Matchday 27.
- If Borussia Dortmund fail to beat VfB Stuttgart on Matchday 27, FC Bayern could seal the title by beating Hamburger SV, which would be the fastest title triumph in Bundesliga history.
- FC Bayern have already secured at least third place in the table, making them the first team in Europe to ensure qualification for the 2013/14 UEFA Champions League
- Bayern have won their last three games by only a single-goal margin (1-0 vs. 1899 Hoffenheim, 3-2 vs. Fortuna Düsseldorf and 2-1 in Leverkusen). All their previous 19 wins were by two goals or more.
- No other team has wasted as many clear-cut chances as Bayern (28)
- Bayern have been involved in the fewest challenges in the whole league (5,030)
Mario Gomez has scored a goal every 76 minutes on average this season (seven goals in 531 minutes - league best). In 2013, he has only started four matches in the Bundesliga and he has scored each time for a total of five goals.
- Matchday 27: Hamburger SV (H)
- Matchday 28: Eintracht Frankfurt (A)
- Matchday 29: 1. FC Nuremberg (H)
- Matchday 30: Hannover 96 (A)
- Matchday 31: SC Freiburg (H)
- Matchday 32: Borussia Dortmund (A)
- Matchday 33: FC Augsburg (H)
- Matchday 34: Mönchengladbach (A)