- Tuchel voted Bundesliga Coach of the Season for 2015/16.
- Guardiola comes in second ahead of Dardai and Hasenhüttl.
- Prolific Dortmund guaranteed top-two finish.
Thomas Tuchel has been named as the 2015/16 Bundesliga coach of the season by bundesliga.com users.
The Borussia Dortmund tactician received 62 per cent of the votes on both the @bundesliga_EN and @bundesliga_de Twitter channels, with FC Bayern München's Pep Guardiola his nearest challenger on a mean total of 23.5 per cent. Hertha Berlin's Pal Dardai (10 per cent) and FC Ingolstadt 04 head coach Ralph Hasenhüttl (4.5 per cent) were third and fourth respectively.
Club: Borussia Dortmund
After taking charge of the club following a year's sabbatical away from the game, few would have expected Dortmund to be quite so successful this season. Yet Tuchel has been sensational in 2015/16, stabilising the side after last year's wobble and introducing greater variety in their play. BVB's points tally would have been enough to win the Bundesliga in every one of the league's history - bar the last four seasons - while Tuchel also guided his team into the DFB Cup final and the UEFA Europa League last eight.
- Won his first five Bundesliga games in charge of BVB.
- Dortmund have scored more goals than any other side (82).
Club: FC Bayern München
The superlatives to describe Guardiola have long since been exhausted, with the Catalan tactician repeatedly underlining why he is considered the best in the business. Bayern are on course to win an unprecedented fourth consecutive title, while they have also reached the DFB Cup final and the UEFA Champions League semi-finals.
- Bayern have only lost twice all season.
- The Bavarians boast the best goal difference in the league (+63), with just 17 conceded.
Club: Hertha Berlin
Hertha have been a revelation in 2015/16, especially considering they only missed out on contesting the relegation play-off last season on goal difference. Dardai has formed a cohesive unit in the German capital, a side without big stars but willing to fight for each other until the final whistle. Having spent 13 weeks in third place, Dardai deserves recognition for having transformed the side into one that will likely compete in European competition in 2016/17.
- Hertha took points off of Borussia Dortmund, FC Schalke 04, Bayer 04 Leverkusen and VfL Wolfsburg this season.
Club: FC Ingolstadt 04
When Ingolstadt were promoted to the Bundesliga for the first time in the club's history last season - just ten year after their founding - few onlookers expected the small Bavarian outfit to stay up in their maiden top-flight campaign. That they have done so, and with three games to spare, is testament to Hasenhüttl's excellent work, built on a solid backline that has the fourth-best defensive record in the division.
- Ingolstadt's 2-2 draw with Hannover 96 on Matchday 31 guaranteed them safety.