- Kagawa sweeps to victory with half of combined vote to beat Müller.
- Bayern man finishes a strong second.
- Sane takes third, Darida comes in fourth.
The Borussia Dortmund man's impish promptings convinced you to give him impressive backing. The Japan international finished on top in both the @bundesliga_EN and @bundesliga_de votes, claiming a combined 50 per cent of the vote to beat Müller into second place (38 per cent). FC Schalke 04 prodigy Leroy Sane took third (8 per cent) with Hertha Berlin's Vladimir Darida fourth (4 per cent).
Club: Borussia Dortmund
The Japan international has found his feet again under Thomas Tuchel and has made a marked improvement in comparison to his performances last season. The playmaker has been on target more often and produced a much higher output than the previous campaign.
- Has had a hand in 16 goals (nine goals, seven asssists), more than in the 2014/15 when he racked up 11.
- Has completed 85.3 per cent of his passes.
Club: FC Schalke 04
The rising star has had a hand in his fair share of Schalke's goals this season and has been one of the best U21 players in the top flight. His speed alone causes huge problems for opposition backlines, but his ability to ride challenges is equally as impressive. Sane has been involved in several goalscoring chances and has had the most shots of any Royal Blues' player.
- Has featured in all but one of Schalke's Bundesliga matches.
- Has had a hand in 13 goals (eight goals, six assists).
- Has had 68 shots on goal.
Club: FC Bayern München
Müller has already set a new single-season personal best in the goalscoring department. The Germany international has always peaked at 13 goals in previous seasons, but has already hit the 20-goal mark in the current campaign. Ruthlessly efficient with his chances, he requires very few sights of goal to get his name on the scoresheet.
- Has scored 20 goals from 95shots.
- Has created 173 goalscoring chances for his team-mates.
Club: Hertha Berlin
The summer signing from relegated SC Freiburg has made the step up at Hertha with ease and, in doing so, has established himself as a lynchpin of the capital city side's midfield. Advanced from holding midfield to attacking midfield, the Czech international covers every blade of grass and has chipped in in the goalscoring department as well.
- Has completed 81.78 per cent of his passes.
- Has scored five goals, one short of his best tally with Freiburg.