Club: Bayer 04 Leverkusen
National team: Mexico
- Chicharito became the first Mexican to score a Bundesliga hat-trick in Leverkusen's 5-0 win over Borussia Mönchengladbach on Matchday 16.
- With ten goals this season, Chicharito is the top-scoring Mexican in Bundesliga history.
- Against Eintracht Frankfurt on Matchday 13, Chicharito netted the first brace by a Mexican in the history of the German top flight.
- Chicharito has scored a brace in all three competitions he has played in for Leverkusen this season (Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League and DFB Cup).
- Since the start of October, Chicharito has scored more goals (14) than his former club Manchester United FC have managed.
- With 42 goals in 78 appearances for Mexico, Chicharito needs only four more strikes to equal Jared Borgetti as El Tri’s highest-ever goalscorer. With an average of 0.53 goals per game, Hernandez has a higher strike rate than any of his nation's top ten forwards.