- Modeste has scored five goals in six Bundesliga outings this term.
- Köln are one of four unbeaten teams, along with Bayern, Leipzig and Hoffenheim.
- Ingolstadt, like Hamburg, have yet to win in 2016/17.
High-flying 1. FC Köln will be hoping the in-form Anthony Modeste can help them extend their unbeaten run to seven successive league games on Saturday, when they host a struggling FC Ingolstadt 04 side looking for their first win of 2016/17 (kick-off 15:30CEST/13:30GMT).
Köln came through their toughest test of the season just before the international break, holding leaders FC Bayern München to a draw at the Allianz Arena. Having picked up an impressive 12 points in six outings, Peter Stöger's side will now be looking to prove that they are the real deal. It will certainly help to have the on-fire Anthony Modeste in their ranks – the Frenchman is one of the Bundesliga's joint-top scorers with five goals in six games.
If the early part of the season has been memorable for Köln, it has been entirely forgettable for Ingolstadt. Saturday's visitors to the RheinEnergieSTADION have only scraped a single point from their first six matches, back on the opening day against Hamburger SV. Coach Markus Kauczinski needs to start picking up points, and fast, but that will be easier said than done against the in-form Billy Goats.
- Köln are unbeaten after six matches for the third time in their Bundesliga history.
- Only once before have the Billy Goats gone the first seven matches of a Bundesliga season without defeat (1987/88 under Christoph Daum).
- Modeste is the first Köln player since Thomas Allofs (1988/89) to register five goals after six matches.
- Ingolstadt are winless, and Köln unbeaten, in their last 11 Bundesliga matches dating back to last season.
- Ingolstadt have lost five Bundesliga matches in a row for the first time.
- Die Schanzer are yet to keep a clean sheet this season and have conceded at least twice in their last five games.