Ingolstadt - FC Ingolstadt 04 and Hamburger SV meet on Tuesday in a match-up between the clubs having played the fewest and most Bundesliga games in German football history (kick-off 20:00 CEST/18:00 GMT).
- Hamburg have played the most Bundesliga games in history (1,769), Ingolstadt the fewest (five).
- Only three teams in Bundesliga history have been relegated after having ten points after five games as Ingolstadt have.
- Ingolstadt have scored just three goals for their ten points.
- Hamburg have made their best start to a season in five years.
- Ingolstadt have not scored a goal at home this season, but they have kept a Bundesliga-high four clean sheets, including in each of their last three games.
Ingolstadt: Nyland — Levels, Matip, Hübner, Suttner — Gross, Roger, Morales — Hartmann, Hinterseer, Leckie
Absentees: Danilo (toe), Cohen (knee), Multhaup, Ortag
Hamburg: Drobny — Diekmeier, Djourou, Spahic, Ostrzolek — Kacar, Holtby — N. Müller, Hunt, Illicevic — Lasogga
Absentees: Hirzel, Marcos, P. Müller