Bremen - FC Ingolstadt 04 will make Bundesliga history if they are able to overcome Viktor Skripnik's fast-improving SV Werder Bremen at the Weser-Stadion on Saturday (kick-off 13:30 GMT/15:30 CEST).
- Ingolstadt will become the first newly-promoted club in Bundesliga history to win the opening three away games of the season if they triumph in Bremen.
- Bremen head into Matchday 5 in sixth place, their highest placing since Skripnik took charge in October 2014.
- Ingolstadt’s seven points have been earned with just two goals – no other Bundesliga team has proven so efficient this season.
- Twenty-eight Bundesliga newcomers have now picked up seven points from their opening four games - only four of them have been relegated at the season’s end.
- The game is expected to mark Claudio Pizarro’s first appearance at the Weser-Stadion as a Werder player since 5 May 2012. The Bundesliga’s all-time leading foreign scorer has netted 48 of his 176 top-flight strikes in the stadium.
Bremen: Wiedwald – Gebre Selassie, Lukimya, Vestergaard, S. Garcia – Fritz, Junuzovic, Kroos, U. Garcia – Johannsson, Ujah
Absentees: Wolf (light training), Yildrim (knee)
Ingolstadt: Özcan – Levels, Matip, Hübner, Suttner – Groß, Roger, Morales – M. Hartmann, Hinterseer, Leckie
Absentees: Danilo (toe), Cohen (knee)