Darmstadt - On-song Thomas Müller could join an elite club of Bundesliga goalscorers if he finds the net for an FC Bayern München side aiming to extend their 100 per cent start to the season at promoted SV Darmstadt 98 on Saturday (kick-off: 13:30 GMT/15:30 CEST).
- Müller has scored in every Bundesliga game this season, and would become only the sixth player in top-flight history to find the net in the opening five matches of a campaign if he repeats the feat in Darmstadt.
- The Germany international forward, who already has six goals to his name, will also set a new personal best if he manages to score in a fifth consecutive Bundesliga match.
- With nine goals between them already, Müller and Robert Lewandowski are the most prolific Bayern partnership at the start of a season since Roy Makaay and Michael Ballack in 2005/06.
- This season is the first time Bayern have won their opening four Bundesliga matches under Pep Guardiola.
- Darmstadt are unbeaten after four matches - only seven times in Bundesliga history has a newly-promoted side been relegated after making such a start (SC Paderborn 07 were the last in 2014/15).
- Bayern have won the last 21 Bundesliga encounters with a newly-promoted club.
- Not a single member of the current Darmstadt squad had been born when their club last faced Bayern in January 1982.
Darmstadt: Mathenia – Garics, Sulu, Caldirola, Holland – Niemeyer, Gondorf – Heller, Rausch – Rosenthal – Stroh-Engel
Absentees: Platins (thigh), Stark (ankle)
Bayern: Neuer – Rafinha, Boateng, Alaba – Lahm, Rode, Vidal, Juan Bernat – T. Müller, Douglas Costa – Götze
Absentees: Badstuber (thigh), Benatia (thigh), Kirchhoff (light training), Ribery (ankle), Robben (groin)