- Bayern to be presented with Meisterschale.
- Guardiola's Bundesliga farewell.
- Hannover's final Bundesliga match for at least another season.
The 25-time Bundesliga champions put the seal on a record fourth successive title with victory in Ingolstadt last weekend and will be out to give Pep Guardiola a wheat beer-soaked send-off to remember in his final Bundesliga match as head coach.
Visitors Hannover have not beaten Bayern in the Bundesliga for over four-and-a-half years, but this will be their last chance to do so - for a season at least - after the teary-eyed Reds' relegation to the second tier was confirmed three weeks ago.
Matchday 17 rewind: Bayern - Hannover
Goals: 0-1 Müller (40')
Thomas Müller scored the only goal of the game at the HDI-Arena as Bayern completed their best-ever Hinrunde.
- Bayern have enjoyed at least a four-point cushion since beating 1. FSV Mainz 05 3-0 on Matchday 7.
- Against teams ranked outside the top six, the Bavarians have picked up 73 of a possible 75 points. The 0-0 draw with Eintracht Frankfurt on Matchday 11 was their only blemish.
- This will be Hannover's 948th Bundesliga match, and last for at least a season. The 96ers have bounced back after a single season away in two of the previous four times they have been relegated.
- Guardiola has won 81 of his 101 top-flight fixtures in Germany, giving him the highest winning percentage in Bundesliga history.
- Hannover have lost in each of their last nine visits to Bayern. In 26 games in Munich, Hannover have lost 23 times.
- Ron-Robert Zieler is in line to make his 185th Bundesliga appearance for Hannover. The want-away goalkeeper has played 90 minutes for each of the last 175 games.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored 29 goals this season. One more would see him overtake FC Schalke 04's Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar as the top-scoring foreigner in a single Bundesliga season.
- Bayern have sold out their 75,000 Allianz Arena for each of their 17 home games this season - a club record.
- Guardiola has been a champion in six of his seven seasons as a coach (three times each with FC Bayern and FC Barcelona). This season's Bundesliga triumph was his 20th title overall.
- Arturo Vidal has won his fifth consecutive league title (four with Juventus, one with Bayern).
Bayern: Neuer - Lahm, Benatia, Boateng, Alaba - Vidal - Coman, T. Müller, Douglas Costa, Ribery - Lewandowski
Absentees: Badstuber (ankle), Robben (adductor), Martinez (ankle),
Coach: Pep Guardiola
Hannover: Zieler - Arkenberg, Anton, S. Sane, Albornoz - Schmiedebach, Fossum - Sarenren-Bazee, Karaman, Klaus - Sobiech
Absentees: Felipe (adductor), Andreasen (foot), Bech (knee), Yamaguchi (broken nose), Benschop (light training), Wolf (hip), Sorg (thigh), Milosevic (knock)
Coach: Daniel Stendel