- Bundesliga leaders FC Bayern München could secure the title this weekend.
- Bottom club Hannover 96 could be relegated if results go against them.
- Promoted side FC Ingolstadt 04 could seal their place in the top flight for next season.
The 2015/16 Bundesliga season is coming to a head, and matters could be decided at both ends of the table on Matchday 31 this weekend.
bundesliga.com has a look at the permutations.
1) FC Bayern München can wrap up the title…
…if they beat Hertha Berlin away and Borussia Dortmund lose away to VfB Stuttgart. That would give Pep Guardiola's side a ten-point lead at the top of the table with just three rounds of matches left to play.
2) Ingolstadt can secure their Bundesliga status
The promoted side will be guaranteed top-flight football next season if they beat Hannover 96 and SV Werder Bremen fail to win away to Hamburger SV.
3) Hannover will be relegated…
… if they lose to Ingolstadt. If Bremen pick up a draw away to Hamburg on Friday evening, Hannover would also go down if they draw with Ingolstadt. A victory may not even be enough to save H96 if Bremen win and both Augsburg and Stuttgart earn at least a draw.