- Pulisic scored for second game in a row.
- Becomes youngest scorer of two Bundesliga goals.
- Dortmund's 3-0 win at Stuttgart keeps them in hunt for title.
Christian Pulisic said it was "definitely an amazing feeling" after he became the youngest player to have two Bundesliga goals to his name.
The 17-year-old struck for the second week running to help Borussia Dortmund to a 3-0 win at VfB Stuttgart on Matchday 31, and keep them in the hunt for the Bundesliga title. Here are some interesting facts about Dortmund's new scoring sensation:
- Pulisic is the youngest player to have appeared in the Bundesliga this season, making his debut on January 30 against FC Ingolstadt 04.
- Only seven players were younger than Pulisic on their Bundesliga debuts, including Dortmund team-mate Nuri Sahin, who was 16 when he debuted for the Westphalians.
- Pulisic is the 43rd player from the USA to play in the Bundesliga.
- He became the 12th 17-year-old to score in Germany's top flight on Matchday 30, with only Sahin, Julian Draxler and Timo Werner younger when they opened their accounts.
- His second goal came quicker than any of those, though, with his Matchday 31 strike coming at the age of 17 years, seven months and five days.
- He made his USMNT debut in March 2016 in a 4-0 win over Guatemala.