The Bundesliga returned from its annual winter break in style in January, with a select few players needing no time at all to find their form again.
We asked you to vote for your player of the month and you have participated in your thousands, eventually crowning Bayer 04 Leverkusen's Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez as January's standout player.
The Mexican superstar polled 63 per cent of the votes to win by a landslide, ahead of Robert Lewandowski, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Claudio Pizarro.
There will be a Twitter vote after Matchday 23 to determine February's Player of the Month.
Refresh your memory of Chicharito's feats with this stat attack:
Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez
- Against Hannover on Matchday 19, Chicharito demonstrated how clinical he is, scoring twice from his only two shots on goal.
- That was his third Bundesliga brace and took his goalscoring tally to 13 in 16 league outings. No other Bayer player has more than four goals.
- His penalty against Hannover was the first scored by a Leverkusen payer in the league since Sefan Kießling's spot-kick against Eintract Braunschweig in March 2014.
- The Mexican has now had a direct hand in almost 45 per cent of his team's goals this term.
- Chicharito is the most prolific Mexican in Bundesliga history. He scored his first brace at Eintracht Frankfurt on Matchday 13 and grabbed his first hat-trick on Matchday 17. His 13 goals are now more than the total scored by the five Mexican players that preceded him combined.
- Pizarro scored three times in January: once in SV Werder Bremen's 3-1 win over FC Schalke 04 and twice in the 3-3 draw with Hertha Berlin.
- No other player has scored more Bundesliga braces than the Peruvian (34).
- Already the Bundesliga's all-time leading foreign goalscorer on 181 goals, the former FC Bayern striker currently occupies sixth place in the all-time Bundesliga goalscoring chart.
- Aubameyang netted two second-half goals to earn Borussia Dortmund a 2-0 win over FC Ingolstadt 04 on Matchday 19.
- It was the fifth time this season that the African Footballer of the Year had scored at least two goals in a Bundesliga match.
- The Gabon international is the first Bundesliga player to register 20 goals after 19 matches since legendary FC Bayern München striker Gerd Müller (1976/77).
- Lewandowski has scored twice in both games in 2016 and now has 19 goals in 18 appearances.
- The Polish international already has more league goals this season than he managed in the entire 2014/15 campaign (17 goals).
- With 110 goals in total, Lewandowski is third in the all-time scoring list of foreign players in the Bundesliga (behind Pizarro and Elber).