FC Schalke 04 will be reunited with their former boss Huub Stevens as they attempt to rediscover their form against TSG 1899 Hoffenheim on Friday evening (kick-off 20:30CET/19:30GMT).
- Schalke have won just one of the last seven Bundesliga games.
- In the last six games between the two sides, there have been a total of 25 goals.
- Schalke are unbeaten in their last 12 home games on a Friday evening.
- Hoffenheim coach Huub Stevens has overseen and won more games for Schalke in his career than any other coach.
- The Sinsheimers have conceded a mere five goals in the six games since Stevens took over.
- Current Hoffenheim frontman Kevin Kuranyi scored 71 times as a Schalke player, making him the club's fourth-most successful striker of all time.
Schalke: Fährmann - Riether, Höwedes (c), Matip, Kolasinac - Geis, Goretzka - Sane, Meyer, Choupo-Moting - Huntelaar
Absentees: Nastasic (Achilles), Höger (ligament), Uchida (light training)
Hoffenheim: Baumann - Kaderabek, Schär, Süle, Kim - Schwegler (c), Strobl - Elyounoussi, Amiri, Schmid - Volland