FC Bayern München are unassailable at the top of the Bundesliga as they go into their final fixture of 2015 - an away tie against relegation-threatened Hannover 96 on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- Hannover have already suffered ten defeats this season.
- Only in 1971/72 had the 96ers suffered more defeats at this stage of the season.
- Regardless of the result in this game, Bayern will be top of the table at Christmas for the fifth year in succession.
- Should he play as expected, this game will mark Manuel Neuer's 300th Bundesliga appearance.
- Neuer has conceded only 238 goals in his 299 Bundesliga appearances so far, fewer than any other goalkeeper upon reaching 300 games.
- Bayern have notched up 77 points from the 33 Bundesliga games they have played in the calendar year 2015.
Hannover: Zieler - Sakai, Marcelo, Schulz (c), Albornoz - Gülselam, Sane - Karaman, Andreasen, Prib - Saint-Maximin
Absentees: Kiyotake (foot)
Bayern: Neuer - Lahm (c), Boateng, Badstuber, Rafinha - Vidal, Martinez - Müller, Kimmich, Coman - Lewandowski
Absentees: Ribery (muscular), Benatia (muscular), Alaba (ankle), Götze (adductor)