Last season’s runners-up VfL Wolfsburg will look to close the gap on second-placed Borussia Dortmund when the sides meet at the Volkswagen Arena on Saturday (kick-off 18:30CET/17:30GMT).
- Only twice before have Dortmund had more points on the board after 14 matches.
- Wolfsburg are currently on the longest unbeaten home run of any Bundesliga outfit (a club-record 29 matches).
- The Wolves will set a new record for the Bundesliga's longest unbeaten home run if they avoid defeat this time out.
- Wolfsburg have suffered 18 defeats and conceded 69 goals in games against Dortmund. Only against FC Bayern München have they fared worse (28 defeats and 83 goals conceded).
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus has scored seven goals in as many games against Wolfsburg.
Wolfsburg: Benaglio (c) – Träsch, Naldo, Klose, Rodriguez – Arnold, Gustavo – Vieirinha, Kruse, Caligiuri – Dost
Dortmund: Bürki - Park, Subotic, Ginter, Schmelzer - Weigl, Gündogan, Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Reus (c) - Aubameyang
Absentees: Durm (fitness), Hummels (illness), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (illness), Nuri Sahin (fitness), Weigl (illness)