Hamburger SV and 1. FSV Mainz 05 meet in unfamiliar territory on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT) with both occupying positions in the top half of the table.
- Hamburg have won back-to-back Bundesliga games for the first time this season.
- For the first time since the end of 2012/13, the northern giants occupy a place in the top half of the post-Matchday 14 standings.
- Mainz are unbeaten in the last four. They have never gone five without defeat under Martin Schmidt.
- HSV and Mainz come together with both sides in the top half of the table for the first time since 2010/11.
- HSV won both meetings last season 2-1.
- Hamburg have conceded just 13 goals in their last 13 games.
- Aaron Hunt has scored seven of his career goals against Mainz, in just 11 meetings.
- Yunus Malli has been involved in five goals in his last four meetings with Hamburg.
Hamburg: Drobny - Sakai, Cleber, Djourou (c), Ostrzolek - Jung, Holtby - Müller, Gregoritsch, Ilicevic - Schipplock
Absentees: Adler (hip), Diekmeier (ankle), Spahic (ankle), Ekdal (ankle), Kacar (knee), Lasogga (shoulder),
Mainz: Karius - Brosinski, Hack, Bell, Bengtsson - Baumgartlinger (c) - De Blasis, Malli, Samperio - Muto, Niederlechner
Absentees: Frei (fitness), Soto (fitness)