With 15 points garnered so far in the second half of the season, 16th-placed Augsburg, who have won three of their last four matches, are the third-best side in the Bundesliga since the winter break.
- Augsburg have collected 15 points since the winter break compared to only nine during the complete first half of the season.
- Their deficit on 15th place has shrunk from eleven to five points.
- Markus Weinzierl's men haven't lost a single game after taking the lead, winning five and drawing three.
- FC Bayern Munich and Hamburger SV are the only teams who have conceded fewer goals than FCA (three) from counter-attacks.
- Augsburg have been finding it hard to come back from deficits - they lost twelve of the 14 matches in which they fell behind.
- Only 19 clearcut chances this season are the fewest of all teams.
- Their defence is statistically the weakest in challenges, getting the better of only 53.4 per cent of their duels.
- No other team has scored fewer goals from set-pieces than Augsburg (four).
has been playing an integral part in Augsburg's midfield since joining them on loan from Wolfsburg at the start of 2012. The 30-time South Korean international midfielder has scored three goals and set-up another two in the current campaign and his creativity and work rate could be fundamental in FCA's attempt to repeat last season's top-flight survival.
- Matchday 27: Hannover 96 (H)
- Matchday 28: Borussia Dortmund (A)
- Matchday 29: Eintracht Frankfurt (H)
- Matchday 30: Borussia Mönchengladbach (A)
- Matchday 31: VfB Stuttgart (H)
- Matchday 32: SC Freiburg (A)
- Matchday 33: FC Bayern Munich (A)
- Matchday 34: Greuther Fürth (H)