Their latest streak of six games without a win has gone hand in hand with top scorer Alexander Meier's dry patch in front of goal, the twelve-time goalscorer having only struck once since the winter break.
- Eintracht's strikers have had 134 attempts on goal, more than any other club's front men.
- Stefan Aigner (pictured) ended Frankfurt's 520-minute goal draught against VfB Stuttgart.
- No other side has managed to overcome a 1-0 deficit to win more often than Frankfurt (twice).
- Frankfurt haven't won any of their last six matches, drawing three and losing three.
- The results after the winter break mean Armin Veh's men currently sit 13th in the second half of the season table.
- Only cellar-dwellers Greuther Fürth have scored less goals (five) than the Eagles this calendar year (six).
Takashi Inui has made an immediate impact since joining from VfL Bochum in the summer, missing only a single match due to suspension. The Japanese attacking midfielder has been involved in nine of Eintracht's 39 goals in the current campaign.
- Matchday 27: Greuther Fürth (A)
- Matchday 28: FC Bayern Munich (H)
- Matchday 29: FC Augsburg (A)
- Matchday 30: FC Schalke 04 (H)
- Matchday 31: 1. FSV Mainz 05 (A)
- Matchday 32: Fortuna Düsseldorf (H)
- Matchday 33: SV Werder Bremen (A)
- Matchday 34: VfL Wolfsburg (H)