Bundesliga | 15.01.2013 17:05:47
DFL New Year's reception in Frankfurt
- More than 400 guests from the areas of sport, business, politics, media and culture attended the DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga's 'Kick-off 2013' event in Frankfurt
- DFL CEO Christian Seifert highlighted both the league's recent successes and the tasks in hand
- League President Dr. Reinhard Rauball (l.) also looked back on 50 years of Bundesliga history with presenter Dunya Hayali
- League President Dr. Reinhard Rauball, DFB General Secretary Helmut Sandrock, DFL CEO Christian Seifert, DFB President Wolfgang Niersbach and DFL COO Andreas Rettig (l. to r.)
- League President Dr. Reinhard Rauball, CEO Europe and Asia for News Corporation James Murdoch, DFL CEO Christian Seifert and Chairman of Sky Deutschland AG Brian Sullivan (l. to r.)
- FC Bayern Munich chairman of the board Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB) general secretary Michael Vesper and President Dr. Thomas Bach (l. to r.)
- Sporting directors Max Eberl (l., Borussia Mönchengladbach) and Robin Dutt (DFB) in conversation
- VfL Wolfsburg's new sporting director Klaus Allofs (l.) gave a number of interviews in Frankfurt
- Borussia Dortmund's executive director Hans-Joachim Watzke (l.) met Bayern's Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
- Managing Member of Board of the Bundesliga Foundation Kurt Gaugler, League Association Vice President Peter Peters and Klaus Allofs (l. to r.)
Frankfurt - Over 400 guests from the fields of sport, business, politics, media and culture attended the DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga's traditional New Year's reception in Frankfurt.
League President Dr. Reinhard Rauball, CEO Christian Seifert and COO Andreas Retttig welcomed top-class guests at the Thurn-und-Taxis Palais in Frankfurt's city centre, where presenter Dunya Hayali ushered in the 'Big Kick-off 2013'. Once the formalities were over, there was time for individual conversations.
Click through the best pictures from the New Year's reception above.