The competition has now closed. Thank you for all your entries. The lucky winner is @igartaSD with this entry:
@Bundesliga_EN Find out what all the "Fuss" is about. Watch Bundesliga! #mostexcitingexport pic.twitter.com/9DnUopX2qI— Denver Igarta (@igartaSD) September 7, 2015
@Bundesliga_EN Find out what all the "Fuss" is about. Watch Bundesliga! #mostexcitingexport pic.twitter.com/9DnUopX2qI
Our lucky winner enjoyed a flight to Germany, 2 nights in Munich and 2 tickets to Der Klassiker: FC Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund at Munich’s famous Allianz Arena on the first weekend of October, right in the middle of party time at Munich’s Oktoberfest.
Click here to see how Denver got on
The ad team: the world’s best creatives.
The product: Germany’s brilliant football league.
The result: epic failure
“Bundesliga Promo Team” – Slogan Contest
Summary: A user generated content competition carried out by DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH, Guiollettstr. 44-46, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, („DFL“).Fans must tweet or post a slogan and/or images to promote the Bundesliga on Instagram or Twitter, with the hashtag “#mostexcitingexport”. The DFL will select the winner. The terms and conditions, detailing the voting process, prizes for winners, and key dates are outlined below.
1. The competition period is from August 20th to September 10th, 2015.
2. Winners will be announced on September 10th, 2015.
3. The competition is only open to participants aged eighteen (18) or above on or before August 20th, 2015.
4. To qualify for this contest, the participant must tweet or post a slogan and/or images to promote the Bundesliga on Instagram or Twitter, with the hashtag “#mostexcitingexport”.
5. The DFL will select the winning entry and contact the participant with a personal message.
6. The Winner receives:
• 2 flights to Munich and back
• 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people in Munich
• 2 x match tickets for the match Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund on the first weekend of October 2015
6. In the event that the winner does not acknowledge the prize after three (3) days, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize and a new winner will be selected by the DFL.
7. In the event that the winner cannot make the trip to Germany for visa reasons or others, the next winner will be selected as replacement. If the replacement is also not able to attend the trip then the DFL reserves the right to select any of the other competition entries.
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, credit, or other items.
9. By entering into this contest, the participant consents to co-operate with and participate in any marketing activities whilst in Germany and consent to his/her experiences being captured on film by the video crew of the DFL.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to apply for all necessary documentation and visa to enable him/her to travel to Germany. The DFL can provide an invitation letter upon request.
11. The DFL may use any entrant’s name, image and competition entry and the winner’s comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
12. The decision of DFL on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the DFL reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The DFL reserves the final decision for prize redemption details. The DFL also reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
13. This competition shall be governed by German law. Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes under or in connection with this competition is in Frankfurt am Main (Germany), unless mandatory law requires otherwise.